Monday 20 October 2014

Confidence is Easy with Garnier BB!

Confidence is the key. Always!

Confidence can take you places, help get things done, let you make the right impression, and who knows, maybe even make one look like Deepika Padukone!

Now, that's easy to say, but what generates confidence?  An online dictionary defines confidence as, "The feeling or belief that on can have faith in or rely on someone or something".  For me that's a bit of a stretch with too many conjunctions and "or's".

Well, I find this definition a bit long winded and tedious to follow, don't you?  

A much simpler definition of confidence for me is the Garnier BB Cream! Well, technically, it might be a bit of a stretch to suddenly start looking like Deepika, but to carry the essence that is she - it just might be possible with the Garnier BB Cream

Anyway, apart from confidence, in today's highly competitive world, we need to constantly portray ourselves as confident, exuberant and self assured individuals.  Be it a job interview, an audition, or something so mundane as a social gathering - how we project ourselves really, really matters.

We spend hours in front of the mirror to look nice.  We groom ourselves for special occasions, or before meeting someone really special. It is not just important to look our best, but it is also the polite thing to do.  A beautifully done face does send out a message that the person has taken the effort to look good for the occasion, and thereby implying that the said occasion is important to the person as well.

And, anyways, keeping all arguments aside, who doesn't like to look good, be appreciated and complimented?

But, grooming takes time!  Hours spent in front of the mirror to get that perfect look, and one moment in the madness of a rush hour traffic, and all the hard work goes to waste! With Garnier BB Cream I think I have found a confidence boosting and quick grooming routine solution for myself.

My day starts with just one application of this mineral rich cream that instantly makes my skin sing! My face looks bright and happy and ready to take on the world! The smells so good, and does not make my skin look the least bit oily!  It's the most amazing discovery I have made in a cosmetic store.

Recently, I bagged a job - needless to say what I was wearing on my face!

PS:  You may find out more about this phenomena that is the Garnier BB Cream by visiting this link

http://www.garnier.in/face-care/beauty/garnier/bb-cream/bb-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment